Here are a few of the blogs and articles we have been reading this week:
- Has Muhammad Yunus been a more influential intellectual than Richard Dawkins and Paul Krugman? Tyler Cowen on which intellectuals have influence.
- Barbara Ehrenreich: Poverty is becoming a crime, almost literally.
- Foreign Policy on culture matters, but it changes faster than you think.
- David Roodman blogs about: Working Papers ARE Working---And Will Work Better If They Show Their Work.
- A scientific study from the World Bank’s David Mckenzie and Berk Ozler: The impact of economics blogs.