Links we’ve been reading this week.
- MIX looks into what effect the RBI's new regulation will have on MFIs in the future.
- The Business Standard: SKS sues Andhra Pradesh in Supreme Court, argues 2010 law unconstitutional.
- The Financial Express: Bad news for microfinance: Bangladesh government to amend 1983 ordinance & assert control over Grameen Bank.
- Microfinance Focus: An exclusive interview with the director of the financial innovator KGFS.
- From the Independent: "Why the dream of microfinance is turning sour."
- Microfinance Horizon: "Evaluating the L/T Impact of Antipoverty Interventions in Bangladesh: An Overview"
- The Economic Times: "MFIs witness talent drain; find it tough to retain senior professionals"