Articles and blogs we've been reading this week:
- Tom Murphy worries about aid bloggers group think.
- Hat tip to Chris Blattman for bringing our attention to Harvard's Gary King and his article on the future of social sciences
- As R&D budgets are being slashed, the Atlantic Magazine's Alex Madrigal ponders the question "Can science survive the 'Age of Austerity?'"
- “Taking Stock” of the financial education landscape for the poor, a new report from the MasterCard Foundation and what works and doesn't.
- The Nation Magazine excerpts "What Makes Life Good?" (from Martha Nussbaum's Creating Capabilities), an insightful piece on creating equitable economic growth.
- Mother Jones on Elizabeth Warren being passed over for the CFPB Post and more on Richard Cordray, President Obama's nominee for the position.