Mostly blogs and articles we've been perusing over the past few weeks.
- This clip has great graphics to show the world's unequal wealth distribution via @owenbarder
- FAI Archive: Research by Jonathan Morduch and Barabara Kiviat re: state of U.S. financial literacy (April is financial literacty month)
- Health Insurance reduces borrowing and increases consumption
- New DFID report synthesizing info on microcredit and ultrapoor
- U.S. Taxcode isn't as progressive as you think
- Anyone interested in randomized trials in development should read this. "Scaling up" not a footnote to "what works?"
- Economist Sendhil Mullainathan asks leading thinkers what's the question in your field you most dread being asked